Samba Recovery is a boutique addiction treatment center in the Atlanta suburb of Peachtree Corners. we offer evidence-based addiction treatment services to help those struggling with alcoholism and drug addiction.
We provide partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient programs for our Gwinnett community and surrounding Atlanta Metro area. We have an intimate environment of highly trained addiction clinicians who will collaborate with you to create an individualized treatment plan for your specific needs. Through consistent support, effective therapies, and a close-knit community, we don’t believe that one size fits all and we are not afraid to pivot to help you weave your way in early recovery. We are a small addiction treatment program in Gwinnett County and plan to stay that way! At the same time, we are part a larger healthcare organization that is rooted in homecare / acute care staffing with our sister company SambaCare.
Looking for substance use disorder treat ment in Atlanta? Call Samba Recovery at 888.505.8279 today to get started.
The Samba Recovery Mission and Vision
Our team’s mission is to restore confidence destroyed by alcoholism and drug addiction. Through love, compassion, and nurturing, we’ll help you rise from the ashes, find health and wellness, build positive relationships, and untap your strengths to reach unlimited goals.
What Sets Our Atlanta Addiction Treatment Center Apart?
We are a small treatment program that alllows us to avoid the pitfalls associated with large, cookie-cutter recovery centers. At Samba, we DO NOT believe in lost causes! You will know us all on a first name basis and have a voice in your addiction care. At the same time, we’ll lift your spirit, tap into your potential for a journey of no-limits success. Never miss an opportunity—for growth, for healing, for hope. We offer nurturing, evidence-based addiction treatment services that are designed to help you or your loved one build a foundation for a lifetime of recovery.
Some of the things that set us apart from other addiction treatment centers include:
- Boutique-style treatment center – Remaining small allows us the flexibility to make program changes on-a-dime.
- Collaborative individualized care – We’ll work with to develop a plan of care to address your pain points to help you meet your recovery goals.
- Evidence-based care – We only use tried-and-true therapies and never afraid to get out-of-the-box with cutting-edge techniques.
- Knowledgeable and experienced treatment team – Our compassionate is dedicated to helping you find recovery success.
Every step of the way, we will be here to support you and your recovery journey.
We Are Accreditated By the Joint Commission
Norcross Addiction Treatment Programs for Entire Atlanta Community
Our Atlanta addiction treatment center offers a variety of programs, including:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – This program is designed for patients who need more structure and support than what an outpatient program can provide. PHP provides a high level of care while still allowing patients to live at home and continue working or going to school.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – This program is a step down from PHP and is designed for patients who are ready to transition out of a more structured treatment program. While IOP provides less structure than PHP, patients still receive the support and care they need to maintain their sobriety.
- Outpatient program (OP) – This program is the least intensive level of care and is designed for patients who have completed PHP or IOP and who are ready to transition to less frequent treatment. OP provides patients with the tools and resources they need to stay sober while living at home and working or going to school.
- Co-Occurring Disorder treatment – This approach addresses both addiction and mental health concerns to help patients work through the underlying causes of substance use issues and develop healthy coping skills to prevent relapse.
Our treatment specialists will work with you to determine which level of care is right for you or your loved one.