Atlanta Intensive Outpatient Program in Norcross
Our Atlanta intensive outpatient program is conveniently located in Norcross. Our IOP is designed to provide substance use patients with nurturing support and therapies in our boutique-style Gwinnett treatment center.
As a step between our partial hospitalization program (PHP) and our outpatient program, IOP is a level of care that promotes healthy coping skills and independence while still providing a high level of support. You’ll live at home or in supportive housing while attending group and individual therapy sessions at our center. Every step of the way, our team will be by your side to help you overcome challenges and achieve your addiction treatment goals in Atlanta.
Call 888.505.8279 today to find out if our Atlanta IOP is right for you.
What Is IOP?
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a level of care that provides intensive, structured therapy while allowing patients to live independently. IOP allows patients to:
- Practice new coping skills in real-world settings – One of the most important aspects of treatment is learning how to apply new skills to everyday situations. In intensive outpatient care, you’ll have the opportunity to try out new coping skills in real-world settings and get feedback from your treatment team.
- Build a support network – In intensive outpatient care, you’ll be surrounded by people who are facing similar challenges. This can provide you with a built-in support system to help you through difficult times.
- Maintain progress – After completing a more intensive level of care, intensive outpatient care can help you maintain the progress you’ve made.
Whether you’re struggling with an addiction to alcohol, opioids, or other substances, intensive outpatient care can help you achieve lasting recovery.
“I’ve genuinely enjoyed my experience with Samba, and the newly added staff has helped to grow and greatly improve the community as a whole.”
Immersive IOP in Norcross
Addiction thrives in isolation. In fact, the opposite of addiction is connection! It’s easy to want to hide away from the world when you’re struggling with substance use. In our Norcross IOP, you’ll quickly discover that you’re not alone. You’ll be surrounded by by a community of relatable peers and Samba staff who will help you to chane the things that have become undone in active addiction.
The foundational aspects of our Atlanta intensive outpatient program is group therapy. In group, you’ll share, relate, and support your peer team. Group therapy is invaluable support and allows you to see that others have faced—and overcome—and understand that a problem shared is a problem halfed. You’ll also soon find that helping others will be rewarding in your own journey.
Additional benefits of intensive outpatient treatment include:
- Flexibility – IOP provides a balance between structure and flexibility to allow you to live your life while still attending treatment.
- Continued Medication Assisted Treatment – We’ll supervise and administer your MAT care.
- Tailored care – We understand that every person’s experience with addiction is unique. Our intensive outpatient program is tailored to meet your individual needs.
- Life Skills – We’ll teach how to live life on life’s terms.
- Relapse Prevention – You’ll learn strategies to head off triggers and find a place of peace.
- Focus on holistic healing – The mind, body, and spirit are intrinsically linked. Our intensive outpatient program focuses on healing the whole person, not just the addiction.
There’s a new way to live waiting for you at Samba Recovery.
Atlanta IOP for Fulton & Gwinnett Counties
Our IOP is convenient to most Atlanta suburbs. We are here help you build the foundation in recovery. Contact our Gwinnett rehab to learn more about how our IOP can help you turn the page. We’ve got you covered with the substance use services you need near your Atlanta town.
Gwinnett | Norcross | Peachtree Corners | Johns Creek | East Point | Sandy Springs | Doraville | Lilburn | Duluth | Chamblee | Tucker | Dunwoody | Alpharetta | North Atlanta | Snellville | Jamestowne | Stone Mountain | Suwanee | Buford | Roswell | Brookhaven | Vinings | Lawrenceville | Buckhead | Smyrna | Marietta | Decatur