Atlanta Partial Hospitalization at Peachtree
Addiction recovery begins with detox and medical stabilization. While some will move on to residential care, many are unable to be away from home or work obligations for a protracted period. That’s when PHP programs like ours become an important alternative for drug & alcohol rehab. Patients still receive a high-level of substance use treatment, but live at home with a modified level of daily life productivity.
Located in the northern Atlanta suburbs, our Gwinnett PHP is intense enough to help you find a real footing in recovery, but doesn’t require you to be inpatient on a 24/7 basis. It is a middle ground between inpatient and outpatient treatment, and it may be the right choice for you.
Samba’s Norcross partial hospitalization program is designed to give you the best possible recovery outcome. No negativity, no shaming—just a focus on providing you with tools for a sustainable recovery. At the same time, you’ll join an intimate community of peers and nurturing addiction specialists who are ready to cheer on your success or support your most difficult day.
If you’re ready to join us for a journey of a lifetime, call us today at 888.505.8279.
“I have had a great experience working with Samba’s staff at their Gwinnett location. They are a boutique style program that individualizes groups and treatment plans for clients, which reassures me that the clients will receive the time and attention they need for recovery.”
What Is Partial Hospitalization Treatment?
Partial hospitalization is the most rigorous outpatient addiction treatment. PHP allows you to live at home or in a sober living environment while receiving most of your treatment during the day. Typically, PHP patients attend five hours each day, Monday through Friday.
Partial addiction treatment also offers the important elements provided at inpatient rehabs. This includes medication assisted treatment (MAT), individual therapy, group therapy and relapse prevention skill building.
Benefits of Partial Hospitalization
Why is partial hospitalization such an effective addiction treatment option? Consistency is key when you’re getting sober, and our Norcross PHP offers a structure and flexible, personalized care. In PHP, you’ll tackle underlying problems and co-occurring disorders while developing healthy coping skills.
Just a few of the many benefits of partial hospitalization include:
- Structure, support, and responsibility
- Coaching and practice your recovery skills in a real-world setting
- Vital peer support
- 12-step programming
- Learning to help others to fuel your recovery
Comprehensive Atlanta PHP Care
The main components of our Atlanta PHP is evidence-based treatments and behavioral therapies. At Samba, we’ll address your immediate circumstances while uncovering the underlying issues. Every individual who walks through our doors has a unique story, and we believe that your addiction treatment plan should be just as unique.
Depending on your needs and rehab goals, we’ll integrate tried-and-true therapies into your treatment plan:
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – Addiction medication use combined with behavioral therapy.
- Mindfulness therapy – This therapy will motivate you to become more aware of your thoughts and emotions so that you can make more intentional decisions about how to respond to them.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – Changing the way that you think about your substance use disorder can be an important step in recovery. In CBT, you’ll learn how to identify and understand the fallacy of negative thoughts and beliefs that typically fuel addiction.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – DBT is especially helpful if you’re struggling with co-occurring mental health disorders. Dialectical behavior therapy helps you develop essential coping skills to manage difficult emotions.
- Family therapy – Unfortuntely, addiction is a family sport, Eventually, everyone is affected by its destructive force. Family therapy in Norcross will help to restore fractured relationships, rebuild trust, and create a new famial dynamic.
PHP in Suburban Norcross
Our partial hospitalization program is situated in the northern Atlanta suburb of Norcross. We are convenient to most Fulton and Gwinnett County communities. Contact Samba Recovery at Peachtree to learn how we can help you with individualized addiction treatment. Our local PHP has all the comprehensive substance use disorder services close to your Atlanta town.
Buckhead | Norcross | Peachtree Corners | Johns Creek | East Point | Sandy Springs | Doraville | Lilburn | Duluth | Chamblee | Tucker | Dunwoody | Alpharetta | North Atlanta | Snellville | Gwinnett | Jamestowne | Suwanee | Buford | Roswell | Brookhaven | Vinings | Lawrenceville | Buckhead | Smyrna | Marietta | Decatur | Stone Mountain