Substance Use Disorder Signs
Chances are if you’re thinking you may have a problem with drugs or alcohol, you already know you do! For family members without any addiction experience, here are things to keep any eye for your child, sib, or parent. You’ll realize the destructive force that substance use disorder has on your Atlanta community.
- Increasing amounts and use frequency.
- Multiple failed attempts to slow down use.
- Drinking, using and nursing hangovers feels like a fulltime job.
- Attendance / performance problems at work, school, or home responsibilities.
- Financial problems.
- Continued drinking or using in the face of harsh consequences like DUI, job loss, or divorce (the most concise addiction definition).
There’s no shame in asking for help—in fact, there are more people in recovery in Atlanta than ever before. We are ready to treat your substance use disorder and help you turn your life around. Our Gwinnett rehab has all the tools for you to heal, grow, and start living the life you want to live.
Get Georgia Substance Use Treatment Today
Recovery from substance use begins the minute that you reach out to get help. If you or a loved one continue to relapse, don’t hesitate. Our Norcross rehab programs can help you get back to a healthier way of life, free from addiction. Our professional team understands the trials you are facing and are ready to help.
Reach out to us at 888.505.8279 or connect with us online to learn more about our treatment options.