Atlanta Therapy Programs for Addiction
Our Atlanta therapy programs for addiction are designed individually for each patient. From a warm, welcoming, and comfortable environment to compassionate and nurturing therapists who will guide you through your Atlanta rehab experieince, we aim to make our patients feel as safe and supported as possible.
Each person’s substance use is unique, and we believe that addiction treatment should meet each individual’s needs. That’s why we offer a variety of Atlanta therapy programs for addiction, including both evidence-based and holistic options, so that our patients can work through their substance use disorder in a way that feels right for them.
Ready to learn more? Call 888.505.8279 today to get started.
Behavioral Therapy is an Essential Part of Treatment
If you’ve tried to stop using drugs or alcohol before, you know that there are roadblocks that can get in the way of your success. For many people, withdrawal symptoms and cravings make it hard to stick to their sobriety goals. Getting through the early days of sobriety can be painful and uncomfortable. However, breaking the physical bonds of addiction is only part of the battle. In order to fully recover, you’ll also need to address the underlying causes of your substance use issues. These roadblocks can include things like:
- Chronic pain
- Financial instability
- Conflict with loved ones
Through addiction therapy programs, you can build the skills you need to deal with these obstacles in a healthy way. You’ll learn how to identify and manage your triggers, cope with cravings, and communicate effectively with loved ones. You’ll become the person you’ve always had the potential to be.
Behavioral Health Therapy in Norcross
Whole person care is our approach to substance use treatment that integrates all evidence-based therapies for lasting recovery. Treatment modalities include the setting, the method, and the elements of psychotherapy. Understanding each of these factors is essential for helping you choose the right treatment program for you or your loved one.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – By challenging the negative thought patterns that fuel addiction, CBT can help you develop a more positive outlook.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – DBT teaches skills like mindfulness and emotional regulation that can help you better cope with difficult situations.
- Family therapy – Addiction doesn’t just affect the person struggling with substance use issues—it affects everyone in their life. Family therapy can help heal relationships and improve communication.
- Group therapy – In group therapy, you’ll share your experiences with others who are going through addiction treatment. This can be a powerful way to build support and find new perspectives.
- Music therapy – The use of music can be very powerful to promote connection to self and motivation to change while learning to navigate early recovery.
- Motivational interviewing – This therapy can help you explore your ambivalence about addiction treatment and find the motivation to change.
- Holistic therapy – This whole-person approach to addiction treatment promotes healing of the mind, body, and spirit.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) – ACT helps you accept the things you can’t change and commit to taking action in the areas of your life that you can.
In addition, while not a therapeutic approach, our patients have the opportunity to participate in 12-step meetings. This time-tested program offers support and guidance for addiction recovery.
Get Addiction Help in Norcross Today
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, we encourage you to reach out to our Atlanta rehab in Gwinnett today. Through positivity, hope, and healing, we can help you or your loved one find the path to recovery.